Birth Preparation Classes
40 Weeks to Deliver: Birth Preparation Classes
This is a hands-on course that prepares expecting parents for the arrival of their little one. The classes focus on explaining what to expect in birth, choices within childbirth, and the first six weeks postpartum.
- preparing for birth
- your child’s birth and measures to make you comfortable
- cheat sheet for your partner and support people
- pain medications and medical interventions
- Cesarean births (VBAC classes are available on request)
- basic baby care
- breastfeeding and troubleshooting
The classes are offered in two different formats:
- a 3 night course (3 hours each night)
- an intense weekend course (Sat 10-5pm, Sun 1-5pm)
Class size is limited, so sign up early. Call for prices. 519.571.9743
Partners and other support people are strongly encouraged to come to every class.